Which is the best WordPress Property Management Plugin for your real estate website? Let’s have a look at the collection below to find the most suitable plugin meeting all your requirements.
What benefits do WordPress Property Management Plugins bring you?
Nowadays, the real estate industry is more and more dynamic and it plays an important role in developing not only the national economy but also the international one. That is the reason why tons of real estate companies or agencies appear to meet market demand.
If you are running a real estate business and desire to conquer more potential clients, it’s necessary for you to build a real estate website to approach them effectively. With the help of real estate WordPress themes and WordPress Property Management Plugin, everything seems easier and more convenient. So, what are the benefits of these plugins? Let’s explore the outstanding features the plugins offer you:
- You can add, customize and showcase property listings on your site.
- It’s simple for you to integrate property search into your website.
- You are able to manage and submit property listings via both the back-end and front-end.
- Adding custom fields for the property is also included.
- Numerous kinds of property listings for you to select, including property, rental, land, rural, and much more.
Now, it’s time for you to check out the following list and get the best one for your site.
Top Powerful WordPress Property Management Plugins
The first WordPress Property Management Plugin you should try is Easy Property Listings. Thanks to it, you can freely add property listings, then modify and showcase them in your own way. Here is the list of useful features related to property listings:
- Support shortcodes and widgets that let you filter, display, and search listings.
- Sort displayed listings by price, date, and location.
- Link to virtual tours, floor plans, mini-sites, and more.
- Flag listing, new, under contract, sold, and customized.
- Embed online property videos.
- Allow you to add, update and manage unlimited property listings.
- Attach landlords’ and sellers’ details to listings for quick access.
- Add unlimited property features.
- Listing management redefined.
- And much more…
Secondly, why don’t you check out the Realtyna Organic IDX plugin + WPL Real Estate? That is to say, this WordPress Property Management Plugin gives you various functions to help you build a perfect real estate website as well as effectively manage all the property listings on your site. The powerful features include:
- Enable website owners to add/edit property listings on the website.
- Come with many listing types such as For Sale, For Rent, Vacation Rental, and Shared Accommodation.
- Property Types are specified in the back-end, including Apartment, Studio, Town House, Office, Land, Shop, and so on.
- Manage all their listings including editing, deleting, restoring, purging, and even changing the owner of properties.
- The property comparison feature is included for comparing favorite listings.
- The property listing view and list of the search results or a category of properties will be supported.
- And so on…
Another suggested WordPress Property Management Plugin in the list is Essential Real Estate. By using this real estate plugin, you are smoothly able to manage property listings as well as submit them through both the back-end and front-end without any trouble. This free plugin comes with many handy features, such as:
- Define pages for Real Estate websites like Search Page, Listing Properties, Listing agents, etc.
- Ability to add custom fields for the property.
- Favorite Properties, Saved Searches Properties, Compare Properties, and Print Properties are also included.
- Support Featured Listings and Related Listing
- And much more…
PropertyHive is the next WordPress Property Management Plugin you shouldn’t miss. That is to say, it is a powerful plugin that can assist you to manage residential and commercial properties, owners, and landlords. Besides that, it also provides features to track all applicants, match, and send emails to them to suggest suitable properties. The detailed features are:
- Manage your property stock and list properties on your site.
- Record owner’s details, store applicants’ requirements and send emails to show suitable properties to them.
- Permit you to integrate property search into existing and new websites.
- Integrate with many property portals
Why don’t you take a look at Opal Estate Pro – Property Management and Submission? In other words, this WordPress Property Management Plugin brings you a large number of excellent features to help you generate the best real estate website with full property management. For instance:
- You can present property listings in a responsive list or grid format.
- It’s also easy and simple for you to sort, search and manage property listings.
- There are many kinds of property listing such as property, rental, land, rural, business, commercial, and commercial land.
- Search property features include Properties List, List Sidebar, Grid, Grid Sidebar, Search result, Category, Location, Type, and Submit Properties.
- API Support allows you to display properties on any applications
Let’s turn to Estatik Real Estate Plugin. Thanks to this WordPress Property Management Plugin, it’s not complicated for you to have a wonderful real estate website and control all property listings. So, what are the features this WordPress property plugin gives you? Let’s explore below:
- Listing frontend management.
- Sorting by price, date, and popularity.
- Customizing property labels (featured, hot, open house).
- Slideshow widget and request info widget.
- Customizing categories, types, statuses, features, and amenities.
- And so on…
The last WordPress Property Management Plugin in the collection is Optima Express + MarketBoost IDX Plugin. With the assistance of this plugin, it’s time for you to implement some tasks related to the property on your site, such as:
- IDX property search & lead capture. Your visitors can search locations by name, draw custom locations on a map, and register to save their searches.
- Use widgets & shortcodes to add more elements to your site, such as property search, listing galleries, lead capture forms, and more.
- Present yourself as the local expert with always-current listing reports for sold, active as well as open homes.
In conclusion, those are the highly recommended WordPress Property Management Plugins we would like to show you in the blog today. We hope that you will have the right answer after checking out the collection. If you have any problems, don’t hesitate to ask for help by leaving your comment below.
Furthermore, if you need to blow a new fresh to your site, let’s take a look at our eye-catching and mobile-ready Free WordPress Themes and then get the best one for your site. Thanks for your attention and have a wonderful day!
We’re Digital Content Marketing team from AgeThemes Marketplace. We provide quality content for everyone who using open source CMS like Joomla and WordPress. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free leave your comment, we happy to assist you asap.