Let’s keep an eye on this article about WordPress Font Plugins in 2022 to make the greatest decision for boosting your website’s market share and attracting many more clients than old methods. What are you waiting for if you don’t take advantage of this article? Our list of 10 WordPress Font Plugins as voted and preferred in 2022 are shown below.
Why you should use WordPress Font Plugin?
The type of fonts used on your websites will help your customers impress and remember your brand effectively. Therefore, WordPress Font Plugins which provides numerous chances to freedom installing custom fonts on your WordPress website is designed for you. Additionally, it is so easy for you to add and customize fonts to any WordPress theme without specific requests. Let’s explore right now!
Top leading WordPress Font Plugin
Use Any Font | Custom Font Uploader
Firstly, this module in our list of WordPress Font Plugin gives you the freedom to install custom fonts on your WordPress website. Especially, It gives you a countable number of fonts to select from neither the custom font in a remote server. Moreover, You can use any custom fonts if you have its font format (ttf,otf,woff) without being dependent on other’s server uptime.
- Quick and easy to setup
- Change font with ease
- Support all major browsers
- Font conversion within the font uploader and quick font assign interface
- Use uploaded custom fonts directly
- Easy to customize
- Responsive support
Easy Google Fonts
Secondly, the Font plugin in our recommendation for WordPress Font Plugins allows you to create custom theme specific font controls in the admin settings area. Additionally, The template is also a simple and easy way to add custom google fonts to any WordPress theme without coding. Furthermore, It integrates with the WordPress Customizer so you can preview google fonts on your site in realtime. What’s more, It’s compatible with any theme.
- Live Customizer Preview
- Over 600+ Google Fonts
- No coding required
- Automatic Background Updates
- Translation Ready:
- Seamless WordPress Integration
- Custom WordPress Customizer Control
Fonts Plugin | Google Fonts Typography
Thirdly, this font template contains 998 unique fonts which is best overall plugin in our list of WordPress Font Plugins. Besides that, It allows you to easily use any of them on your WordPress website. Moreover, you can easily choose one font for headings and another for your content. Furthermore, You can test each font and see a live preview of how it will look with your content instantly.
- Live Customizer Preview
- Over 900+ Google Fonts
- Easy One-Click Updates
- Translation Ready
- SSL and HTTPS compatible
- Efficient Font Loading using a single request
- Selective Font Loading
- Preconnect Resource Hints
- Host Google Fonts Locally
- Diverse fonts
- Support language
- Easy to compatible
The fourth font plugin in our collection of WordPress Font Plugins is the official way to use Font Awesome Free or Pro icons on your site, Plus, you can support thanks to the Font Awesome team. Also, this is a new, completely re-written plugin. Especially, It replaces the older plugin formerly occupying this space in the WordPress plugins directory.
- Use Pro or Free icons
- Leverage the latest release or a specific version of our icons
- Choose the tech, either SVG or Web Font
- Take your pick of loading your icons
- Turn on automatic compatibility for Font Awesome Version 4
- Perfect plugin
- Automatic compatibility
Better Font Awesome
Better Font Awesome allows you to automatically integrate the latest available version. In addition, It Is along with accompanying CSS, shortcodes, and TinyMCE icon shortcode generator. Plus, It operates in 3 different ways: shortcode, HTML, and TinyMCE.
Owning this module in our list of WordPress Font Plugins will not disappoint you.
- Always up-to-date
- Backward compatible
- Compatible with other plugins
- CDN speeds
- Shortcode generator
- HTML support
- Translation Ready
- Fully responsive
Zeno Font Resizer
Next, this module in our list of WordPress Font plugins allows you to give the visitors of your site the option to change the font size of your text. Plus, This plugin is a fork of font-resizer with many available bugfixes features. Also, This plugin is compatible with ClassicPress.
- Sore in cookies, so visitors will see the same font size when they visit again
- The resize steps and other options
- Use the standard widget or you can use code to add to your theme
- Simple and Lightweight
- Easy to use
- Standard widget
OMGF | Host Google Fonts Locally
This Font plugin in our list of WordPress Font Plugins requests and serve your Google Fonts in a 100% GDPR compliant way with OMGF. It uses the Google Fonts Helper API to dynamically cache fonts to minimize DNS requirements and speed up your WordPress site.
- Automatically replace Google Fonts in wp_head() with local copies
- Remove Automatically Google Fonts from wp_head()
- Manage Optimized Google Fonts
- Leverage the font-display (swap) option
- Serve fonts from CDN
- Use OMGF with security through obscurity plugins
- Operate automatically
- 100% GDPR compliant
Accessibility Font Resizer
This Font plugin allows you to make your website easier to read and give the visitors of your site the option to change the font size of your text. In addition, It is multilingual ready.
This module in our recommendation for WordPress Font Plugins will satisfy you more thanks to its sleek design.
- Enables more visitor to enjoy your website with custom large and very large font sizes
- Works no matter if your site uses percentage, pixels, em, or rem as your font sizes
- Your visitor’s text size is remembered when (s)he revisits the site
- No coding skills required
- Works within minutes
- Won’t slow your website
- Easy to use
- No coding
WP Web Fonts Loader
Next, in this Plugin of our list of WordPress Font Plugins, there is the 20 most popular WP Web Fonts Loader within your WordPress. Plus, It applies them to the whole site or individually to each page or post.
- Have the ability to select from all available font variations and styles
- Apply fonts to the whole site as well as a single page or post element via the editor
- Easy to use, with only a few clicks you can customize the font typeface, weight, and style of your page/post content
- Use different fonts on different pages and only the applied fonts will load up on the front-end
Forminator – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder
The final module in our list of WordPress Font Plugins is the Forminator – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder. It’s the all-encompassing WordPress form builder for everyone!
The drag-and-drop visual builder in Forminator makes it simple to set up and add forms to your WordPress website. With Forminator, you can collect data, make your material interactive, and increase conversions.
- Forms – Custom forms for all your needs with as many fields as you like
- Polls – Interactive polls to collect users opinions, with lots of dynamic options and settings
- Quizzes – Fun or challenging quizzes for your visitors to take and share on social media
- Calculations – Collect information, generate leads, take orders, and engage visitors
- Easy to use
- Only need a click
What do you think about our list of 10 WordPress Font Plugins that we just introduced to you? Do not forget to visit our website via Free WordPress Themes.
We’re Digital Content Marketing team from AgeThemes Marketplace. We provide quality content for everyone who using open source CMS like Joomla and WordPress. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free leave your comment, we happy to assist you asap.