Plugins are designed to add more features to a WordPress site. However, there are thousands of them so it might be hard to pick the ones that you really need. Therefore, in this article, we’ll show you 14 must-have WordPress plugins for your site:
Amazing WordPress Plugins
Elementor is one of the most popular site builders for WordPress. This plugin offers great easy-to-use powerful features. The highlight of Elementor is the drag and drop integration, which lets you easily customize your page with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Drag and drop editor
- 300+ high-quality templates
- 90+ widgets
- Multiple third-party integrations
- Custom CSS
- 24/7 customer support
- Easy to use
Simple calendar can come in handy when you need to sync Google Calendar with your site. It is simple and lets you extend the functions using numerous add-ons. If you want to learn how to integrate this plugin with your WordPress site while making use of its features you can read this tutorial.
- Automatic sync with Google Calendar events
- Free templates
- Supports multiple calendars
- Grid and list views
- Simple and beautiful look
Sucuri is an amazing WordPress security plugin among WordPress plugins. It comes prepackaged with a firewall, malware scanner, file integrity monitoring, and other protection features. This plugin was designed by Sucuri Inc., a trusted security company that specializes in WordPress.
- Security activity auditing
- File integrity monitoring
- Blacklist monitoring
- Website firewall
- Security hardening
- Remote malware scanning
- Post-hack security actions
- Security Notifications
- Excellent security measure
- Complete monitoring features
4. Yoast SEO
Yoast is the leading WordPress SEO plugin. With it, you can optimize keywords, keyphrases, and synonyms to help your pages rank better on Google and Bing. What’s more, it provides a content readability score using the Flesch-Kincaid test.
- Easy keywords optimization
- Flesch-Kincaid readability score
- Content insights
- 24/7 customer support
- An all-in-one SEO tool
- Helpful recommendations for content optimization
- Easy to use
OptinMonster is a pop-up and email marketing plugin for WordPress. Both functions work seamlessly to generate more leads and increase conversions. What’s great, OptinMonter is compatible with many popular email marketing services, such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, etc.
- Drag and drop form builder
- Various opt-in form templates
- Easy integration with email services
- Page-level targeting and behavior personalization
- Highly customizable
- A powerful free option
- Effective for raising signups
If you need a Google Analytics plugin for your site, MonsterInsights is one of the best WordPress plugins. It is capable of tracking various metrics of your WordPress, such as affiliate links, outbound links, scrolling, and much more. Additionally, you can get all the most important information highlighted right on your dashboard:
- Extensive metric tracking abilities
- Custom reports
- Multiplatform integration
- Easy monitoring
W3 Total Cache is a reliable WordPress cache plugin. Since this plugin is designed to improve your site’s speed, it can affect SEO too, as loading speed is a major factor for Google’s ranking algorithms. Furthermore, it also includes other important features including file minification and CDN (Content Delivery Network) integration.
- Multiple caching methods
- Minification of inline, embedded or third-party CSS code
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support
- Transparent CDN
- Instant optimization
- Free and feature-rich
WooCommerce is definitely the best WordPress plugins you can get on WordPress. It is equipped with a versatile store builder that you can improve further by using other plugins. Coming from the company behind WordPress.com – Automattic, WooCommerce’s features and quality are unquestionable:
- Extensive customizations
- Highly scalable
- Built-in payment gateways
- Order and inventory management
- Product ratings and reviews
- Suitable for digital and/or physical products
- Top-notch features
- Easy-to-use editor
VaultPress is a WordPress backup plugin that comes with other handy features, like file scanning, automated file repair, and spam protection. Every back up that you make will be saved in VaultPress’ servers so it reduces the risk of file loss.
- Automated daily, weekly, and monthly backups
- Suspicious file scanning
- FTP and SSH restoration
- Real-time backup monitoring
- Easy to set up
11. Contact Form 7
You can easily build and manage contact forms with this plugin. It supports Ajax, Akismet spam filters, and CAPTCHA. What’s cool is that the plugin’s website contains complete documentation on how to use Contac Form 7.
- Simple markup code for email content
- Supports spam filtering, captcha, Ajax submissions, and shortcodes
- Easily customizable contact forms
- Simple, free, and reliable
One of the best ways to speed up your site is by optimizing its images. That’s why you should consider installing Smush to compress and resize images effectively. One of the best features this plugin offers is automation – the optimization process runs automatically in the background.
- Lossless and lossy compression
- Bulk smush (optimize up to 50 images at once)
- Incorrect image size detection
- Unlimited and free
- Fully automated
With SeedProd, creating a Coming Soon, Maintenance Mode, or Under Construction page is a walk in the park. It is compatible with any WordPress theme and lets you easily customize the style to fit your needs.
- Multiplatform integration
- HTML5 and CSS3 support
- Customizable fonts, backgrounds, and favicons
- Extensive compatibility
If you want customers to quickly reach out to you, then your site should come with a live chat feature. The best plugin for this task is LiveChat. Not only is it customizable, but also full of amazing features, such as Facebook integration, multimedia attachments, and predefined responses.
- Canned responses
- Multichannel support
- Agent ratings
- File upload support
- Visitors tracking
- Pre and post-chat surveys
- Chat exports and transferring
- Effective retention tool
Hopefully, by reading this article, you can create a functional website using our recommended WordPress plugins. If you like this post, remember to share our blog with your friends. Should you have any questions, feel free to comment below!
Don’t forget to visit our Free WordPress Themes to make your site more stunning and professional!