Nowadays, owning an online store is one of the most effective methods to increase sales and expand the business. WooCommerce is the most popular and useful plugin for shop owners who desire to build and manage an online shopping system on the WordPress platform. If you hope to learn more about all types of plugins for WooCommerce, then, we would like to continue the series WooCommerce Plugins with the list of free WooCommerce Product Bundle Plugins. Let’s go!
The reasons for using WooCommerce Product Bundle Plugins
With the assistance of WooCommerce Product Bundle Plugins, you will have more fabulous opportunities to:
- Group the products and combine them based on certain criteria. For example, you can combine a phone, an earphone, and a backup phone charger in a bundle.
- Attract more potential customers and motivate them to add more inventory to the online shopping carts after you offer the discount for the bundles.
- Suggest the relevant products for clients when they purchase a single product. For instance, when they purchase shoes, the recommended products such as pairs of socks may draw their attention.
- Increase sales of your online store in general.
Now, let’s move on to the collection of WordPress product bundle plugins for WooCommerce!
Top free WooCommerce Product Bundle Plugins
First and foremost, we would like to bring you WPC Product Bundles for WooCommerce. With the trust of more than 20000 users, this plugin is promised to help you generate bundles containing several products of the same type. By using it, you can use a lot of handy features, such as:
- Set a default quantity for each item in a bundle.
- Customizable bundled items’ quantity.
- Create virtual or downloadable product bundles.
- Bundled products are inventory-managed just like standalone sales.
- Configure the information display of bundled products, including position, thumbnail, price, image, quantity, and short descriptions.
- And much more…
The second WooCommerce Product Bundle Plugin in this list is YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles. Thanks to this plugin, it’s easy and simple for you to generate product bundles and display them clearly on your online shopping store. Let’s have a look at its features below:
- Create a product bundle.
- Assign how many simple products you want.
- Set discounts and shipping fees.
- Use the shortcode to showcase the product bundles on any page you want.
- And so on…
Another recommended WooCommerce Product Bundle Plugin is Bopo – WooCommerce Product Bundle Builder. It is an ideal WordPress WooCommerce plugin for you to combine various products and discounts, then put the bundles for sale together. With its support, you are able to:
- Generate bundles for simple and variable products.
- Decide which products appear in the bundle item list.
- Sort suggested items in the bundle list with price, title, and rating.
- Set the default quantity and the discounts for the current bundle item.
- Use the shortcode to present the bundles anywhere on your site.
- And much more…
Let’s turn to the next WooCommerce Product Bundle Plugin – Discount Rules for WooCommerce. This plugin is different from the three plugins above since it comes with more features related to WooCommerce discounts. However, it also provides the bundle features, including:
- Create bundle or pagakce deal.
- Repeat the discount with the product bundles.
The final WooCommerce Product Bundle Plugin you should try is Product Bundles – Variation Bundles. This is a child plugin of the premium WooCommerce Product Bundles. Thanks to it, you are easily able to generate physical, virtual, or downloadable bundles on your online shopping store. Especially, this plugin is built for:
- An online fashion store. You will use it to bundle the size, the color, the shape, etc.
- An online wine shop or other drink shops. It will help you bundle the bottles, the boxes or the pallets.
All things considered, it’s necessary for you to try a good WooCommerce Product Bundle Plugin to run the discount campaigns and boost your sales. Therefore, we will be happy if you can select the most suitable plugin for your site after your read the blog. If you have any queries, please leave your comment below.
Last but not least, let’s have a look at our user-friendly and SEO-optimized WooCommerce WordPress Themes whenever you need a new look for your site. Thanks for your visit and have a great day.