LOOKING FOR BEST JOOMLA! TEMPLATES FOR NEXT PROJECTS?
WordPress Editor Plugin is a powerful tool for editting your website simply and quickly.
As a website owner, you always want to upgrade your site to attract customer’s attention. However, you don’t know which is the best solution for you. So now, you needn’t worry about that because Top 9 Must-have WordPress Editor Plugin In 2021 will support you to edit your site effectively.
Firstly, Enlighter is an awesome plugin you should use to alter your site. That is to say, it accommodates you Full Classic Editor Integration just as Full Gutenberg Editor Integration. Besides, Theme Customizer is remembered for this module. Besides, it has other crucial capacities you need. So now, don’t stop for a second to attempt it at this moment!
- Support for all common used languages
- Inline Syntax Highlighting
- Automatic transformations for classic editor posts
- Editor formats to highlight existing code
- Transform legacy codeblocks to Enlighter Gutenberg Blocks
- And more…
- Easy and simple to use
- Great support
Secondly, we will go on this blog with Classic Editor. Above all, this module is an authority module which is kept up by the WordPress group. Subsequently, you can utilize it to extend screen, embed old-style meta boxes, or in any case rely upon the last supervisor.
- Choose the default editor for all clients.
- Enable clients to change their default editor.
- Allow users to choose which editor to use for each post.
- Every post opens in the previous editor used regardless of who edited it last
- Consist of some filters that let other plugins control the settings
- Incredible frustrating
- Work with any plugin and short-code
- Life saver
Thirdly, why not claiming Visual CSS Style Editor. Above all, this module assist you with editting the web architecture in a continuous and redo any page without coding too. Additionally, it presents to you an enormous number of cutting edge components you need. For example, they are visual resizing, drag and drop, estimating apparatus, foundation designs, google textual styles and considerably more.
- Any page and element customization
- WordPress login page customization
- Auto CSS Selectors
- Visual Drag & Drop
- Visual Margin & Padding visual editing
- Live feature resizer
- Changing management
- Live Preview
- A handy tool
- Able to adjust the page widths
- Nice user interface
The fourth WordPress Editor Plugin you ought to investigate is Admin Menu Editor. In other words, you can redo the Dashboard menu physically and organize the menu, show or shroud specific things, adjust consents and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- Alter menu names, URLs, icons, CSS classes and so on.
- Arrange menu objects via drag & drop.
- Alter menu licence by setting the necessary capacities or role.
- Move a menu object to another sub menu.
- Make new custom menus that indicate any part of the Dashboard or an outer URL.
- Hide or show any menu or menu item. A concealed menu is hidden to all clients, including administrators.
- Works flawlessly
- Hide unwanted menu items
- Clean up a site in a matter of minutes
The fifth recommendation for your site is utilizing Gutenberg Block Library and Toolkit – Editor Plus. The first in addition to purpose of it is editting Gutenberg obstructs outwardly without code. Moreover, you can likewise embed foundation, change size, apply dividing and then some.
- Allow you to write your custom CSS code as well
- Provide useful blocks that are missing in the core
- Create animation effects by just a few clicks
- Adjust font properties visually using the “Typography” panel available for content blocks
- Add icons anywhere
- Insert and customize SVG shape dividers
- And more
- Easy and simple to use
- Good support
Another module you shouldn’t miss is User Role Editor. In other words, it allows you to adjust client jobs and limits without any problem. Also, you can embed jobs and modify its abilities with respect to your interest, from sign of a duplicate of other veritable job. If it has no clients whose job is dispensed, then independent job which is superfluous can be eliminated. Besides, you can add new limits and change inessential limits which could be left from uninstalled modules.
- Block chosen admin menu items for role.
- Hide chosen front-end menu items for no logged-in visitors, logged-in clients, roles.
- Block chosen gadgets under “Appearance” menu for role.
- Show gadget at front-end for chosen roles.
- Excellent tool
- Frequently updated and stable plugins
- Amazing support
Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce is another WordPress Editor Plugin for individuals who can’t help thinking about how to embed custom field in WooCommerce checkout page. In other words, it allows clients to tweak your fields showed on WooCommerce checkout page without any problem.
- Add new custom field(s)
- Edit field(s).
- Display in Order Details page and Email
- Remove field(s)
- Enable/Disable field(s)
- Change checkout fields order
- Reset to default field set.
- Manage conditional fields
- Fast, and accurate support
- Easy to handle customization on checkout form
If you need to alter topic documents, make new envelope or transfer records in subjects, then Theme Editor is for you. Besides, you can modify your topics and modules in an immediate manner.
- Edit theme and plugin files
- Fancy Box
- Code Mirror
- Create and delete folder and files in themes and plugins
- Upload and download whole files in themes and plugins
- Create New Child Theme
- And more
- Advanced functionality and great UI
- Quickly minor changes
- Nice looking and superior facilities
Finally, a pleasant module you shouldn’t miss is Advanced Editor Tools. In like manner other modules above, it permits you to keep on utilizing the natural TinyMCE editorial manager for most assignments. Besides, this module gives you full admittance to all squares and new highlights in the square supervisor.
- “Classic Paragraph” block that can be used instead of or together with the standard Paragraph block.
- Supports converting of most default blocks to classic paragraphs
- More options when inserting lists in the Classic blocks and the classic editor.
- Ability to set Font Family and Font Sizes in the Classic blocks and the classic editor.
- Amazing support
- Easy to install and use
To sum up, this is everything about Top 9 Must-have WordPress Editor Plugin In 2021 you need have. If you have any inquiry about this blog, then please contact us or leave your comments below. Furthermore, let renew your site appearance with Free WordPress Themes here.