LOOKING FOR BEST JOOMLA! TEMPLATES FOR NEXT PROJECTS?
Come and choose the best WordPress Heatmap Plugin!
Analyzing your website is very essential if you want to improve your site. By seeing what your users interact on your site, you can find out what strengths and weaknesses of your site are. Thanks to it, you can improve effectively. One of the most powerful plugins that can help you do it is WordPress Heatmap Plugin. In order to help you chose the best one, today, in this article, we provide you top best WordPress Heatmap Plugin with the hope that you can choose the best one. Let’s start now!
- Identify your visitors by city and country
- World Map
- Real-Time Access Log
- Track returning customers
- Detect intrusions
- Export to Excel
- Compatible with W3 Total Cache
- Hash IP addresses to protect your users’ privacy
- And more
- Amazing plugin
- Responsive team
This is the best WordPress Heatmap Plugin that offers you a wonderful tool to analytic your WordPress website. Moreover, it also enables editors to have a clear understanding of which is their best performing content. heatmap for WordPress also enables you to optimize the traffic flow and decrease exit rates.
- Fully asynchronous tag
- No sampling
- Automatic updates
- Realtime analytics
- Smart heat maps
- Only you can see the data of your site
- Htpps supported
- Full privacy
- Works as expected
- Good stuff
This WordPress Heatmap Plugin is a free but extremely powerful WordPress Heatmap Plugin. Thanks to using it, you are able to insert Crazy Egg’s tracking script into your WordPress website. Moreover, the tracking scripts also enables you to track your visitors.
- Track your visitors
- Add Crazy Egg’s tracking script
Inspectlet allows you to see the behavior of customers on your website. Moreover, you are also able to know where they are confused about your site and where draws their attention. It also enables you to see all their mouse movements, clicks, typing on your WordPress site and scrolling.
- Discover where visitors are getting confused
- Watch visitors use your website
- Visualize visitors’ mouse movements
Smartlook Visitor Recording enables you to get user behavior insights with funnels, user heatmaps, and recording. In addition, using this plugin, you are able to see the way that visitors behave in your site by seeing their interactions, movements, and mouse clicks.
- Shareable recordings and heatmaps
- Unlimited projects tracked on one account
- Filtering and segmentation
- Mobile, tablet, and PC recordings
- Support for Ajax and single-page app
- Mobile, tablet, and PC recordings
- Email and chat support
Lucky Orange is a great option that allows you to see anonymous recordings of our customers who navigate and interact on your website. What’s more, you can also see their mouse movement, mouse click or scroll. In addition, this plugin aggregates many visitors browsing data into gorgeous heat.
- Historical Analytics
- Realtime Twitter Search
- Funnel Analysis
- Dedicated Support
- Super easy and feature-rich chat.
- Realtime Analytics
- Fast & Easy Install
- Form Analytics
- Visitor Recordings
This is a great WordPress Heatmap Plugin that allows you to enhance your email list, generate more sales for your online site and improve conversion in an effective way. Moreover, it is also one of the most common plugins with over 37,000 users. You can also use this plugin to delight your clients and exchange more purchases.
- Ecommerce integrations
- See the ROI from every email subscriber
- Share your content and product
- Email your subscribers
- Grow your email list with timed popups
- Schedule one-off marketing emails
- Secure and SEO-friendly
- Best support ever
Nelio A/B Testing enables you to define, manage and keep track of A/B-testing experiments. What’s more, this plugin is totally compatible with WooCommnerce and you are also able to test alternative names, descriptions and featured pictures of your products.
- Beautiful heatmaps and click-maps
- Conversion actions and evolution of your experiments
- Cache support and server load
- Go beyond the simple title tests
- Create alternative content
- Native A/B testing solution
- Test widgets