LOOKING FOR BEST JOOMLA! TEMPLATES FOR NEXT PROJECTS?
Come and choose the best WordPress Lightbox Plugin for your site!
Are you finding a tool to make your site become more beautiful and competitive? This article is for you. Today, we introduce you top best WordPress Lightbox Plugin that gives you an elegent approach to your site. Each plugin consists of a clear description, provided features and highlights that can help you choose the best easily. Now, let’s take a look and pick up the best one for your WordPress site!
This WordPress Lightbox Plugin provides you a modern interface. By using it, you can get a great lightbox with social icons so that you can share your pictures effectively. In addition, this plugin also has a nice ranking with a 4-star and many users. It also helps you to change the size of your videos, pictures and HTML files to match with your scene easily.
- Fullscreen and slideshow modes
- Metro lightbox style
- Sexy lightbox design
- Works with WordPress captioned images
- Flat lightbox style
- 85+ settings to customize
- Works with WordPress galleries
- Responsive design
- Social sharing
- And more
- Simple and Nice
- Great responsive lightbox
- Best lightbox plugin
Here is one of the most common plugins having more than 300,000 users. By using this plugin, you can get an effective Drag and Drop Gallery Builder and Lightbox functionality. Besides, this plugin also allows you to add a lightbox for your WordPress video links, widgets content, WordPress image galleries and more.
- Media Folders with a drag & drop interface
- Access to millions of images
- Import remote images to Media Library
- Gutenberg editor compatibility
- Advanced pagination
- 3 beautiful gallery templates
- 8 responsive lightbox scripts
- Create galleries from Media Library
- And more
ARI Fancy Lightbox allows you to display a lot of content on any device from desktop to mobile. Besides, it also allows you to display photos from FooGallery, native WordPress, NextGEN, Justified Image Grid and more. Moreover, this plugin is very mobile friendly and compatible with any device.
- Disable right-clicks for images
- Show local PDF files
- Show all external links into the lightbox.
- UI interface to change lightbox styles.
- Integration with NextGEN galleries
- The load get titles from EXIF data
- Use filenames as titles for images.
- FooGallery support
- Open content in fullscreen mode
- Perfect plugin
Simple Lightbox is a very user-friendly plugin that you can use to add a simple and customizable lightbox for your site in an easy way. In addition, it also allows you to activate links and alter the size of the lightbox to match with your window interface in an automatical way.
- Infinitely customizable with add-ons
- Supports links in widgets
- Keyboard Navigation
- Display media metadata in lightbox
- Enable Lightbox depending on Page Type
- Group image links
- Customize lightbox with themes
- Customizable lightbox animations
- And more
This WordPress Lightbox Plugin gives you an aesthetic and flexible lightbox for your site. After activating this plugin, you can have a new section FancyBox on your settings. Thanks to it, you can manage your media lightbox options very in an effective way. Many other powerful features are also included in this plugin.
- NextGEN galleries
- Popup on page load optional
- Fade or Elastic popup effects
- SWF files
- SVG media images
- External web pages
- WordPress menu items
- Jetpack Infinite Scroll
- Automatic detection of galleries
- And more
- Very impressed
Here is a great option that offers you a lightbox overlay display. Thanks to it, you can embed videos on your pages. What’s more, via this plugin, you are also able to display flash, Vimeo, iFrame, youtube and more in a lightbox overlay that is beautiful on iPad or iPhone. Furthermore, this plugin also allows you to set different animation speed for your videos.
- Resize the photos bigger than the viewport
- Expand a resized image
- Counter separator label
- The theme for the lightbox window
- Horizontal padding
- Animation speed
- Overlay gallery
- Autoplay slideshow
- Show title: true / false
- Hides all the flash objects on a page
Photonic allows you to add support for some new sources as well as parameters for your WordPress site. Moreover, it also allows you to improve the content and look-and-feel of galleries. Besides, you can set up authentication that enables your clients to see your picture privately.
- Deep-linking support for non-WP images
- External videos from YouTube or Vimeo
- Videos hosted by external service providers
- Self-hosted or external videos
- Add support for several new sources
- Enhance the content and look-and-feel
WP Lightbox 2 is a Fancybox WordPress Plugin that you can use to generate a responsive lightbox effect for your gallery photos and album. What’s more, this plugin also provides you an option to display download links for your photos as well as change picture info position in real-time.
- WP Lightbox 2 works perfectly
- Group related images in post
- Use lightbox in comments
- Display a download link for images
- Set the Animation duration
- Change Lightbox Overlay opacity
- Lightbox effect for WordPress Galleries
- Works on all modern browsers
- Change image info position
- Tested on popular WordPress themes
- Nice plugin
- Work perfectly
WP jQuery Lightbox is a mobile-friendly plugin that provides your site alive browser orientation adjustment. Besides, it also offers a download link for each file and it totally integrates with version up to 3.1.4. Furthermore, this WordPress Lightbox Plugin also has an autoboxing feature for your photo links. It has tons of powerful features including in this plugin.
- Fixed animation speed setting
- Dropped quirks support for Internet Explorer 8
- Support for WordPress’ new translation system
- Images and CSS for Portuguese
- Support for custom style sheets
- Restructured the HTML slightly
- Specific CSS selectors for all elements
- And more
Having a WordPress Lightbox Plugin is essential for any business because it helps you to create and add a lightbox for your site. In addition, don’t forget to visit our free WordPress themes to get some beautiful designs for your site.
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!